I got a chance to intertwine my personal and professional life today. A chance to strengthen a relationship and a chance to share an afternoon with my daughter. I got to
Take Poppy to the park!
It isn't often that I get to spend a weekday afternoon with Poppy. Usually she is romping and playing at her Nana's house. But today was different, I got to
Take Poppy to the park!
I am told by friends, family and sometimes complete strangers to cherish "them" while they're little because they grow up so fast. She sure is...I think I'll
Take Poppy to the park!
Take Poppy to the park!
Wow - Nice layout! I like the balance of photos to text and the variety of shots is visually appealing. You come back to the same theme throughout the blog and it keeps the tie throughout. Good choice on size selection of the photos too - it helps keep everything in balance.
ReplyDelete