So I take a trip to the Alamo to get away from the same old River Walk that I have seen everyday since being here. While there I just happened to be at the right place as General Gary L. North, Pacific Air Forces Commander, showed up with a bus full of foreign dignitaries. This was an exciting thing for me, as the Commander and dignitaries were being followed and watched by the Secret Service. I have never seen the Secret Service before so it led to an exciting event for myself. I attempted to speak with the secret service to possibly turn the event into a story, but I was met with blank answers and a lot of "something like that" answers.
This is the blog site for the communicators workshop. Posts will be on any topic of your choosing so long as it is in good taste. You should try to incorporate some sort of graphic element since these do a great job of bringing readers into your blog. Remember to use only images or graphics you have rights to use.
Friday, October 28, 2011
The Alamo
So I take a trip to the Alamo to get away from the same old River Walk that I have seen everyday since being here. While there I just happened to be at the right place as General Gary L. North, Pacific Air Forces Commander, showed up with a bus full of foreign dignitaries. This was an exciting thing for me, as the Commander and dignitaries were being followed and watched by the Secret Service. I have never seen the Secret Service before so it led to an exciting event for myself. I attempted to speak with the secret service to possibly turn the event into a story, but I was met with blank answers and a lot of "something like that" answers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment