Thursday, October 27, 2011

Taking it all home



This workshop has brought a lot of new knowledge to my toolbox that I have been working out of since DINFOS. These tools don't just belong to me, they are like our images and stories in the sense that they belong to the Air Force.



There were several civilians and another enlisted Airman who could have come to this course, but it wasn't possible with funding. That is why the most important thing I will be able to do once returning to station is share these tools with coworkers.




Sharing and being able to present this information to everyone at home will not only refresh it in my mind, but bring Beale's web sites and social media up to speed with the rest of the Air Force.




It was a pleasure meeting everyone and I look forward to see y'all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment