We walked around for almost 15 minutes just goofing off and taking pictures of the scenery. I got some awesome photos of a squirrel sitting in a tree eating. Then we walked around to the front of the Alamo to go inside and take the tour when SSgt McFarlane glanced behind us and lo and behold... THERE'S A FOUR STAR GENERAL!
It turned out that General North was leading a tour of the Alamo for a bunch of Asian foreign officers. There were probably around 20 or 25 of them. What better photo story shoot could an A1C ask for?! So I got to follow them around for 30 minutes. It was so awesome to see the foreign officers enjoying a peice of our cultural history.
I have to say that in my honest opion today was the best day of the week becuase of my photo shoot.
You have a nice post here that really captures the spontaneous moment earlier in the day. Great use pf the photo to help provide the perspective of seeing the general and other officers in line as you explained the experience.
ReplyDelete