The best restaurant hands-down in Texas is El Tropiko Mexican Grill in Natalia. Not because of their food, but because of their spelling.Forget DINFOS...if you'd like to practice your editing skills you should take a drive out to Natalia and read El Tropiko's menu.
It's the only place in the world where people can order homemade "chiken" soup, a "port chope plate" or a delicious bean and "chesse" taco. On "Thurdays," students receive 25% off. Not too shabby if you ask me.
They will also cater your next "partie" or any other special "ocation."
Well, this blog could become as lengthy as an academic research paper if I were to sit here and list all the stuff that's misspelled in their restaurant, menu and website.
So instead I encourage you to check it out for yourself: http://eltropikomexgrill.com.
Oh... I almost forgot they are open "7 day a week" and have "two location to serve you."
No comments:
Post a Comment